Little black dress remains a style staple and it’s every girls BFF. It is the symbol of sartorial seamlessness and it is the best wardrobe investment. All thanks to Coco Chanel for popularizing LBD and since then it has remained a classic outfit.
Lately, I was in a tube and saw two beautiful girls in amazing dresses. One girl was bit healthy and she was wearing skin fitted black dress and the other one was slim and she was in a flowy yellow dress. I was wondering why black dress is taking my whole attention after all yellow is bright and chic as well. Well, I jotted down a few points why black dress is here to stay and capturing the fashion world on a full swing.
1) LBD gives a high contrast to jewellery and enhance other accessories.
2) This is a neutral color and you can team this up with any color.
3) There are so many dresses available for various types of figures.
4) Black makes a person, one size smaller and person looks slimmer.
5) Woman wearing black looks classy, feminine, strong and sexy.
As said by Yves Saint Laurent ‘ women in black dress is like a pencil stroke’.
Even I felt bold and beautiful when I went out with my friends wearing this amazing leather dress from H&M. I teamed this with my favorite knee high boots and coat from Forever 21. I am a person who loves bit pop of color here and there, then I decided to carry this sling bag from Accessorize.
I hope you like my little black dress and I cannot wait to see yours.